VERSO® transfer handlebar
The VERSO® movable handlebar is a technical aid for swiveling and moving “sit-stand-up” transfers.
Its purpose is to transfer a person with the ability to stand up with the help of a caregiver / caregiver, for a short distance.
It presents innovations resulting from the work of reeducators specialists in ergomotricity and an industrial designer.
– Bed – armchair,
– Bed – Bathroom / WC,
– Armchair – car,
– From point A to point B over a distance defined according to the endurance of the person.
It allows a safe transfer through a standing station, with a support belt: the TCALEO® system.
The use of the vertical handlebar transfer VERSO® improves the motorization of verticalization, thus participates in the rehabilitation during each transfer:
• Greater antepulsion (forward trunk inclination) by advanced socket position and anterior mast tilt.
• Displacement of the center of gravity caused by the inclination
Anterior base of the base for controlling retropulsion.
The heels are positioned higher than the tip of the feet.
• Increased ankle dorsal flexion during the verticalization allowed by the anterior inclination of the tibial support.
• Stabilization of lateral imbalances by a forearm support.
Supplied with SANGO strap
One of the following procedures should be used for cleaning:
• Wiping with disinfecting/detergent high surfaces with neutral PH.
Epoxy paint can be cleaned with soapy water and the usual disinfectants.
ALL PRODUCTS IN OUR RANGE COMPLY WITH HOSPITAL DISINFECTION PROTOCOLS.
“Cleaning / disinfection and tissue compatibility” protocol of ANIOS type
• Do not clean under pressure.
• Do not use chlorinated solvents.
Prohibited products: Solvents, bases, bleach acids and abrasive products.
|Dimensions||64 × 64 × 77 cm|