- Our transfer solutions
- Seated - up transfer: standing up, revolving, moving
- Standing devices "transfer handlebars"
- TINA® pivoting transfer handlebar
TINA® pivoting transfer handlebar
The TINA® handlebar is a “pivoting” transfer handlebar designed for home.
Its purpose is to perform a seated-safe transfer (by pivot, without displacement) with the help of a caregiver, a user with standing ability.
– From the bed to the wardrobe chair;
– From the bed to an armchair;
– From point A to point B.
TINA® handlebar is a pivoting transfer aid for people with motor difficulties in the lower limbs. It is composed of a pivoting base integral with a holding handlebar.
The TINA is used for:
• Stabilization of standing equilibrium by antebrachial supports;
• Improvement of the verticalization engine
The inclination of the mast favoring the antepulsion;
• Combating psychomotor regression syndrome;
• The base diameter of 48 cm allows stability of the technical assistance to the ground.
It is recommended for the care, the toilet, the rising, the setting.
Supplied with SANGO® strap.
2 wheels for empty transport.
(Castors with soft rubber bandages which guarantee stability for empty movements).
“One of the following procedures should be used for cleaning :
• Wiping with disinfecting/detergent high surfaces with neutral PH.
Epoxy paint and anti-slip can be cleaned with soapy water and usual disinfectants.
ALL PRODUCTS IN OUR RANGE COMPLY WITH HOSPITAL DISINFECTION PROTOCOLS.
Cleaning / disinfection and tissue compatibility”” protocol of ANIOS type
• Do not clean under pressure.
• Do not use chlorinated solvents.
Prohibited products: Solvents, bases, bleach acids and abrasive products.
|Dimensions||48 × 70-104 cm|